Product WARRANTY REQUIREMENTS
- Warranty coverage requires proof of purchase documentation (invoice or packing slip).
- All returns must be clearly marked with the RMA number on the outside of the package for identification.
- Returns will not be accepted unless so marked.
- Goods must be returned properly packaged in their original shipping container or in an equivalent, ESD safe container.
- Goods must be returned with adequate packaging to ensure that they are not damaged in transit.
- Legacy disclaims any responsibility for goods packaged in such a way that they are likely to be damaged in transit.
- Modification to or tampering with any Legacy product including any labels, stickers or markings of any kind shall immediately void the applicable warranty.
NO WARRANTY WITH RESPECT TO CUSTOM PRODUCTS
No warranty is made with respect to custom products produced to original Buyer specifications, except as specifically stated in writing by Legacy Electronics.
NO MODIFICATION OF WARRANTY
No Legacy Electronics reseller, agent, or employee is authorized to make any modification,
extension, or addition to any warranty.